haga de ésta publicación su favoritaAccounting and Billing (Work from home) (Puebla, Mexico)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: $800 USD per month se acepta teletrabajo tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
Accounting and Billing (Work from home)
Full time job
This position is responsible for supporting the billing dept. by assisting in the following areas: financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts
• Maintain up-to-date billing systems, generate and send out invoices
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities per specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts for customer RMA's
• Assist with month-end closing
Education & Experience:
• Knowledge of accounts receivable & bookkeeping principals
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Proficient with Quickbooks
• 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience, preferably in QuckBooks
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills & organizational skills
• Information management
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Team member
• 2+ years in a data entry / data QA role
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong math skills
• Experience with billing/invoicing and accounting knowledge is a plus
• Deductive reasoning skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to be proactive and effective when working independently
• Capacity to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
• Affinity for collaborating thoughtfully with a team
• Intelligence, curiosity, diligence, integrity
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and listening
• Commitment to both personal and team excellence, as shown by a pattern of achievement
• Strong general computer skills, Microsoft Office, etc
• Need to have Quickbooks experience. Have billing / invoicing experience.
• Need to have CRM experience of some sort.
• Need to be very organized and understand Microsoft Excel.
• Have email on phone and be responsive.
• Must speak English.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados