haga de ésta publicación su favoritaAccounting and Billing (Work from home) (Puebla, Mexico)ocultar esta publicación
remuneración: Specified in the interview se acepta teletrabajo tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
General Description: This position is responsible for supporting the billing dept. by assisting in the following areas: financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts.
• Maintain up-to-date billing systems, generate and send out invoices
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities per specific deadlines
• Perform account reconciliations
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts for customer RMA's
• Assist with month-end closing
Education & Experience:
• Knowledge of accounts receivable & bookkeeping principals
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures
• Proficient with Quickbooks
• 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience, preferably in QuckBooks
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills & organizational skills
• Information management
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Team member
• 2+ years in a data entry / data QA role
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong math skills
• Experience with billing/invoicing and accounting knowledge is a plus
• Deductive reasoning skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to be proactive and effective when working independently
• Capacity to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
• Affinity for collaborating thoughtfully with a team
• Intelligence, curiosity, diligence, integrity
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and listening
• Commitment to both personal and team excellence, as shown by a pattern of achievement
• Strong general computer skills, Microsoft Office, etc
• Need to have Quickbooks experience. Have billing / invoicing experience.
• Need to have CRM experience of some sort.
• Need to be very organized and understand Microsoft Excel.
• Have email on phone and be responsive.
• Must speak English.
Job Type: Full-time
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados